- Carriage House is $179 per night with 7.1% tax = $191.70
- Two Room Suites are $169 per night with 7.1% tax = $181.00
- Rooms are $139 per night with 7.1% tax = $148.86
The Carriage House
The Carriage House~ Enjoy all the amenities of the main house with the privacy of a separate cottage.
This room features:
A queen-size sleigh bed
Large rainfall shower with body sprays
Leather recliners for napping in front of the 55″ LCD TV with DVD player.
Kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, bar sink, and a bistro table and chairs for snacking
Heated floors throughout with independent A/C system.
- A foyer to store your purchases or bikes.
A secluded getaway for two: $179 per night, two night minimum.
The Joshua Room
The Joshua Room~ This comfortable and convenient first floor room has a ten foot ceiling and five bright windows including a bay.
Features: a queen-size bed, parlor stove heater, two Queen Anne chairs, private bath, and an 32″ LCD TV with DVD player. $139 per night.
~ ~ ~
The Scandia Room
The Scandia Room ~ This cozy second floor room is located in the quiet center of the house. The hardwood floors have been uncovered and refinished.
Features: a queen-size bed, private bath, and wall mounted 32″ LCD TV/DVD. $139 per night.
~ ~ ~
The Parlour Suite
The Upstairs Parlour Suite~ Originally the upstairs parlor in the front of the house, this florally decorated shows off the original architecture with seven large windows, ornate 1 1/4 strip oak floors, and pillared archway.
This large bedroom is 15′ by 23′ and features a king-size bed, parlor stove, 40″ LCD TV and DVD player, writing desk, dresser and 2 Queen Anne chairs. A flight of steps within the bedroom leads to the loft room dressing area and the private bathroom.
The loft sitting room features a day bed for an additional person, dressing table, Queen Anne chair and TV/DVD & private bath. $169 per night – 2 night minimum on weekends.
~ ~ ~
The Lilac and Lace Suite
The Lilac and Lace Suite~ Showcasing a three-window bay window seat, this two room suite has access to the balcony overlooking the gardens and pond and private bath with granite vanity top.
The bedroom has a heavy pineapple four-poster queen size bed with a demi-drape canopy, chair, dresser and TV/DVD.
The sitting room features , a day bed which comfortably accommodates an additional person, a TV/DVD and two Queen Anne chairs. $169 per night.
~ ~ ~
The Tea Rose Suite
The Tea Rose Suite~ Situated upstairs in the back of the house over looking the garden and away from traffic noise. This comfortable two room suite features a library sitting room with stuffed chairs and two rocker recliners in front of the gas fireplace.
Amenities include: a private entrance from the upstairs porch, two 32″ LCD TV’s with DVD player, a private bath, a queen-size brass bed, and a vented gas fireplace. $169 per night.
~ ~ ~
The Alethea Suite
The Alethea Suite~ This first floor two room suite features a queen size poster bed, drop front desk, country furnishings, and a spacious sitting room.
This suite features a private outside entrance, queen anne chairs, private bath, a TV in the bed room, a 32″ TV with DVD in the sitting room, and an electric parlor stove for chilly times. $169 per night.
~ ~ ~
Common Rooms~ All guests are welcome to enjoy the Sitting Room just off the kitchen where you will find a comfortable place to read the daily and local papers. Complimentary snacks and drinks available in the dining room all the time.
- The above rates are based on double occupancy. Additional person in a room where space permits is $20 per person per night.
- Some holidays and weekends may require a 2 night minimum.
* Cancellation Policy: Please confirm your plans prior to making your reservation as we take your room off the market and turn away other requests. We reserve the right to charge the entire stay for no-shows and cancellations made with less than 10 days notice for any nights that are not re-booked. Please call as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel your stay.
The Other Stuff:
- Check in time is after 3 pm. Access code provided for all guests. Check out time is promptly by 11 am.
- Cash, Check, VISA, AMEX and Master Card gladly accepted. Ask about our special corporate, group, and extended stay rates when you make your reservation.
- Children over age 10 welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- We have our own private parking lot in the rear.
- Guest fridge available in the dining room.
- Central heat and air conditioning.
- Lost keys and damage to the room will be billed to the guest.
- We are proud to be a non-smoking inn.
- Smoking permissible on outside porches.
- A credit card number or deposit is required when making your reservtion.
Alden House Bed and Breakfast
John & Lynndell Eccleston, Innkeepers
62 East Main Street
Lititz, PA 17543