- Carriage House starting at $185/night Sunday-Thursday and $195/night Friday-Saturday
- Two Room Suites starting at $175/night Sunday-Thursday and $185/night Friday-Saturday
- Rooms starting at $145/night Sunday-Thursday and $155/night Friday-Saturday
- All rooms are subject to 6% PA Sales Tax & 1.1% Local Hotel Tax
- Based on 2 person occupancy. Extra guest(s) $20/night
The Carriage House
The Carriage House *updated furnishings as of August 2021!
Enjoy all the amenities of the main house with the privacy of a separate cottage.
This room features:
A queen-size bed
Large rainfall shower with body sprays
A comfortable sofa (with queen pullout)
Kitchenette with a microwave, mini fridge, bar sink
- A desk / table
Heated floors throughout with independent A/C system.
- A foyer to store your purchases or bikes to ride the new Lititz/Ephrata Rail Trail.
- A secluded getaway starting at $185/night
~ ~ ~
The Joshua Room
The Joshua Room~ This comfortable and convenient first floor room has a ten foot ceiling and five bright windows including a bay.
Features: a queen-size bed, parlor stove heater, two Queen Anne chairs, private bath, and an 32″ LCD TV.
$145-$155 per night
~ ~ ~
The Scandia Room
The Scandia Room ~ This cozy second floor room is located in the quiet center of the house. The hardwood floors have been uncovered and refinished.
Features: a queen-size bed, private bath, and wall mounted 32″ LCD TV. $145-$155 per night
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
The Lilac and Lace Suite
The Lilac and Lace Suite~ Showcasing a three-window bay window seat, this two room suite has access to the balcony overlooking the gardens and pond and private bath with granite vanity top.
The bedroom has a heavy pineapple four-poster queen size bed, chair, dresser and TV. The sitting room features , a day bed which comfortably accommodates an additional person, a TV and two Queen Anne chairs. $175-185 per night.
~ ~ ~
The Tea Rose Suite
The Tea Rose Suite~ Situated upstairs in the back of the house over looking the garden and away from traffic noise. This comfortable two room suite features a library sitting room with stuffed chairs and two rocker recliners in front of the gas fireplace.
Amenities include: a private entrance from the upstairs porch, two 32″ LCD TV’s, a private bath, a queen-size brass bed, and a gas fireplace. $175-185 per night.
~ ~ ~
The Alethea Suite
The Alethea Suite~ This first floor two room suite features a queen size poster bed, drop front desk, country furnishings, and a spacious sitting room.
This suite features a private outside entrance, comfortable sofa, private bath, TVs in both the bedroom and sitting room, and an electric parlor stove for chilly times. $175-185 per night.
~ ~ ~
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional person in a room where space permits is $20 per person per night.
- 2 night minimum (effective July 2021)
* Cancellation Policy: Please confirm your plans prior to making your reservation as we take your room off the market and turn away other requests. We reserve the right to charge the entire stay for no-shows and cancellations made with less than 10 days notice for any nights that are not re-booked. Please call as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel your stay.
The Other Stuff:
- Check in time is after 3 pm. Access code provided for all guests. Check out time is promptly by 11 am.
- Cash, Check, VISA, AMEX and Master Card gladly accepted. Ask about our special corporate, group, and extended stay rates when you make your reservation.
- Children over age 10 welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- We have our own private parking lot in the rear.
- Guest fridge available in the dining room.
- Central heat and air conditioning.
- Lost keys and damage to the room will be billed to the guest.
- We are proud to be a non-smoking inn.
- Smoking permissible on outside porches.
- A credit card number or deposit is required when making your reservation.
Alden House Bed and Breakfast
62 East Main Street
Lititz, PA 17543