Welcome to the Alden House Bed and Breakfast providing in-town elegance since 1987. Our 1850 Federal style house is located in Historic Downtown Lititz. Whether you want a restful, romantic getaway, a comfortable inn or a convenient home-away-from-home, check out our Rooms & Amenities to see our comfy rooms, two room suites and spacious Carriage House.
- Private on-site parking
- Private bathroom in every room and two room suite
- Queen size beds (Parlour Suite has a King size bed)
- 5 course breakfast (including dessert) every morning
- Complimentary snacks, hot and cold beverages and bottled water
- Rock on the porch and watch life on Main Street
- Daily paper available in the Sitting Room
- Coffee, Juice and Fruit
- Entree might include omelettes, baked French Toast or other homemade favorite
- Breakfast meats (local bacon, sausage or ham)
- Breads or muffins
- Dessert, an Alden House specialty
Restaurants We Enjoy:
- Tomato Pie Café, located on Broad Street
- General Sutter’s 1764 Restaurant, located down the street on Main
- Shady Maple Smorgasbord, located in Blue Ball
Appalachian Brewing Company located on Water Street
- Reflections, located in Leola
- The Chocolate Café, located on Main Street.
- Isaac’s, 1 mile on 501 South.
Additional links and information:
- Lititz Events
- Sturgis Pretzel House & Bakery Tour
- Wilbur Chocolate Candy Museum
- Lititz Springs Park
- Linden Hall School For Girls
- Lancaster PA
Current weather for Lititz, PA.
John & Lynndell Eccleston, Innkeepers
62 East Main Street Lititz, PA 17543
717-627-3363 or 800-584-0753