The Alden House is located 7 miles north of Lancaster, Pennsylvania – just 1.5 blocks east of the junction of the square in Downtown Lititz (Route 501 (Broad Street) and Route 772 (Main Street).
From the East:
- Use the Pennsylvania Turnpike west.
- Take exit 286 to Route 222 South.
- Exit onto route 772 West and continue for 6 miles to Lititz.
- At the third light turn left onto Cedar Street.
- Take an immediate right onto Juniper Street. Continue 1/2 block to our off street parking.
From the West:
- Use the Pennsylvania Turnpike east.
- Take exit 266 to route 72 South into Manheim.
- Head east on route 772 for 5 miles into Lititz.
- Turn left at the 2nd signal (Orange Street) and then right at the town square (Main Street).
- We are 3/4 of a block on the right.
Travel Time to Popular Destinations:
- Amish Country, 15 minutes
- Hershey, 35 minutes
- Gettysburg, 90 minutes
- Philadelphia, 90 minutes
- Baltimore, 90 minutes
- Washington D. C., 2 1/4 hours
- New York City, 3 hours
Current weather for Lititz, PA.