The Alden House is located 7 miles north of Lancaster, Pa., just 1&1/2 blocks east of the junction of Route 501 (Broad Street) and Route 772 (Main Street) in downtown Lititz. John and Lynndell are always happy to provide directions to the Inn and around the area.
From the East:
- Use the Pennsylvania Turnpike west.
- Take exit 286 to Route 222 South.
- Exit onto route 772 West and continue for 6 miles to Lititz.
- At the third light turn left onto Cedar Street.
- Take an immediate right onto Juniper Street. Continue 1/2 block to our off street parking.
From the West:
- Use the Pennsylvania Turnpike east.
- Take exit 266 to route 72 South into Manheim.
- Head east on route 772 for 5 miles into Lititz.
- Turn left at the 2nd signal (Orange Street) and then right at the town square (Main Street).
- We are 3/4 of a block on the right.
Travel Time to Popular Destinations:
- Amish Country, 15 minutes
- Hershey, 35 minutes
- Gettysburg, 90 minutes
- Philadelphia, 90 minutes
- Baltimore, 90 minutes
- Washington D. C., 2 1/4 hours
- New York City, 3 hours
Local Golf Courses:
Evergreen 1503 Lititz Rd Manheim, PA 17545 USA http://evergreengolfinc.com
Distance from the Inn 7 miles
Four Seasons 949 Church Street, Landisville, PA 17538 www.fourseasonsgolfclub.club
Distance from the Inn 10 miles
Overlook Golf Course 2040 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 www.overlookgolfcourse.com
Distance from the Inn 6 miles
Tree Top Golf Course 1624 Creek Road, Manhiem PA 17545 http://www.treetopgolf.com
Distance from the Inn 12 miles
Alden House Bed and Breakfast
John & Lynndell Eccleston, Innkeepers
62 East Main Street
Lititz, PA 17543